EMPLOYMENT CREATION INITIATIVE
SA Business School has designed a program to address our country’s skills shortages with the goal of improving work experience skills for many of the unemployed people across South Africa.
- The SA Business School program starts at recruiting unemployed women and ends with creating fulltime employment for them.
- Using SA Business School infrastructure and resources, together with those of its clients and partners, SA Business School recruits unemployed women and trains them in accredited NQF qualifications. The qualification runs for a period of 12 months and provides valuable knowledge to the learner.
- Whilst the learner is learning, they are offered employment and hosted at SA Business School or within one of SA Business Schools partners.
- The qualification that the learner completes is aligned with the employment offered to the learner. This ensure that there is a greater chance of absorption once the learnership is complete.
- During the learnership, the stipend provided is used to supplement the earning of the learner during the learnership.
- Once the learner has completed the learnership, SA Business School together with its partner network absorb the learner into permanent employment.
- The learner also has greater chance of future employment for the following reasons:
- They will have had one year’s work experience in the area that they obtained their qualification
- SA Business School provides value added services included in its learnership offering as we believe that one needs to look at the learners holistically in order to empower them.
- The holistic approach includes:
- CV writing course
- Interview Skills Course
- Career Guidance and career road mapping
- Life Skills